Sunday 24 April 2011

'Pasta ala Janet' in yummy sunday!



Since it's easter holiday..we did a little special foods this weekend and these are the yummy foods I'll share today for "Yummy Sunday"!


The above picture was the super yummy filipino desert called 'binignit' (in our vernacular) My aunt did it perfectly and so yummy.
And as our food, I did this special pasta called 'pasta ala janet':) It compose of those three above. The pasta, the vegetables with meat and bacon, then a sauce with cream and cheese.
This is the finished product. Place the pasta first, then the vegetables on the top then the sauce. Then the botttom picture is the ready to eat mixed and serve yummylicious:) Have a blessed sunday everyone!

10 comments:

Jenfamily said...

daming foods ah..ahay ako nag biko lang tapos wala na..you know naman wala kami ganyan..hehehe

nagjoin ako nito and my first entry is up...

gengen said...

Oh boy you make me hungry of this foodies..Mine is up.

Kim, USA said...

Oh my these food are delicious!! Happy Easter!
Salted egg

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Because of so many blogging friends from Visayas,now I know that Binginit is what we called, Ginataang Halo-Halo in tagalog. :)

My Yummy Sunday

Mayet said...

happy Easter!

have a great day.

lina@happy family said...

I love pasta :)

Sorry for my late visit. Just got back from out of town. We also have guests at home :)

Fex said...

aguy kalamai...

i♥pinkc00kies said...

sarap!! :D favorite ko yung guinataang bilo-bilo!!

mama cooks said...

the foodie in me is saying, "penge" hahaha thanks for the visit sis! :D

nanay said...

yes, benignit! I missed it last Holy week. hmmm