Thursday 13 October 2011

Enrolling again!

It's been a year and half since I last went to school since I get pregnant and of course taking care of the baby. But next semester, by January I plan to go back to school already, I think its about time!

But then, I was worried this week thinking today will be the last day of enrollment. I can't easily do things like going to school to enroll while I have two small kids with me! But good thing I have friends who are so willing to help. So, yesterday, Jenny accompanied me and helping me with kids and enrolling my subjects since I already forgot how it was done! We finished enrolling my subjects in just an hour then we went strolling to the city afterwards! It was a great useful day because I had one important matter done! All I have to do is to wait if I got a place for school this coming school opening.

Thank God It's Friday everyone!

No comments: