Wednesday 11 May 2011

My burning hair!

Last sunday I attended a candle party held by my friend's house. I was delighted with the presentation and oh the smell on different colors was just amazing. But when we suppose to order if we like to buy , I was captivated by one candle holder that was on the table accross where I was sitted. So I bend on to ask how much is the cost on that forgetting that there's a lighted candle also near me. So there the smell of the house just change into a horrible smell of the burned hair from that delicious smell of the candle.hehe.
I got no picture on that incidents but just that candle holder in black with pink flowers design was the one attracted me:) Good that the scented candle has so much smell that it lessened the smell of my hair. Well, it can happen all the time! ;) good day!

7 comments:

MJ said...

Maayo kay naka attend ka...nice kaayo ang baho ani nga mga kandela...

musta na? kita kita nya ta sa summer vacation puhon puhon...salamat sa visit ha...ha en trevlig helg...

teJan said...

mao jud Khim as in kahumot..hehe! nagdanghag lang ako dagway:) yap kita kits nya ta puhon!

enzo said...

hi tejan...just got to your site and followed you through google friend connect? can you do the same in mine? Here is the link:
http://www/lonerzone.com/

Anyways, I could only imagine how horrified you were when you smelled your burned hair --- but yes, kadaghan sad na nahitabo sa ako adtong wala pa mi kuryente ug lamapara ra among suga --- inig himo assignment hapa sa salog ug sunog sunog pod ang buhok...hehehe..

laikka said...

ahahhaha..segi ko katawa kay kadaghan sad na nhitabo nako sa una sa amo tawn sugo..hahhaha! pastilan perti!

Dhemz said...

hahhaa...kani laging taas ug buhok...gamay raman kaha nasunog te.

lina@home sweet home said...

Hehehe, please be more careful next time :)

IMRIZ said...

i wont be surprised you were attracted by those pretty candelabras. be careful sistah:)