Tuesday 25 September 2012

Rainy days and Autumn!

Its raining everyday ! The weather becomes colder and colder  and its getting dark from week to week that passes. My children got cough and colds and so are we. Now its officially autumn, its time to change our wardrobe again. Set aside summer wear and hello winter clothes. Sweaters and boots are already in.

Trees has changed their colours and leaves are falling. People outside are seldom seen in our place during times like this. It will be a time to rest again and for me , time to write how I feel everyday! I thanks gOd for every season. There's always a good thing it brings to life! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Yes it is certainly cooling down, I am back in a track suit today! Have a good week Diane

Diane said...

yes it is certainly cooling down, I am back in a track suit today. Have a good day Diane

Laikka said...

Hi Diane, wow, good to hear you back:) thanks for dropping by:)